The Future of Brand Experience is a breakfast seminar with insights from global brand leaders on how to build a world-class employer brand.
This seminar is brought to you in partnership with Havas People, Casual Films and Employer Brand International.
You will have the opportunity to:
- See up to the minute examples of employer re-brands and how they have made a demonstrable difference
- Learn about the trends in global employer branding and what you can expect next
- Discover the importance of personalisation and the emergence of employee experience journey mapping
- Experience examples of when it has all gone wrong - employer brand disasters!
- Understand the importance of creating an emotional connection in employer branding
- And for your viewing pleasure, see employer brand films that have proven track record of attracting talent.
- Network with senior executives
- Share new perspectives with colleagues back in the office
- 11am prompt finish so you can get on with your day.
We are also pleased to announce the UK launch of Employer Brand International’s latest global research findings from the “The Future of Employee Experience” study.
Graeme Wright, Strategy Director at Havas People
Nick Francis, Managing Director at Casual Films
Brett Minchington, Chairman/CEO, Employer Brand International
From the event
View all the presentations here.